Candace Crutchfield, is the Owner and President of Imperia Productions, a marketing communications firm. She has 10 years of experience in marketing communications marketing and digital media management.
We work with you to determine a set of goals pertaining to branding, social media presence and engagement rates. We then determine the best strategies, including establishing brand identity and communication style. All web and social media efforts will be tracked with various analytics to determine ROI.
- Writing, editing and development of company website content
- Development of messaging, branding and continual updates for company social media accounts, including:
- “Live” social media services at company events, conferences and other milestone occasions
- Track social media performance on monthly basis
- Recommend strategies for optimum results
We understand that your company can’t be everywhere at once, which is why we offer services to grow your professional network. With a depth of relationships, we specialize in building relationships and expanding your influence. We also travel to trade shows and conferences on behalf of our clients.
- Business development connections service
- One-on-one introductions and connections
- Attend industry functions, events, fundraisers, etc. on your behalf for networking purposes
- Client research
- Identify targeted client list
- Market research on client experience (what makes you memorable?)
With years of experience in the industry, a firm understanding of the publication process, excellent listening skills and a talent for eloquent, influential writing, you can feel confident that you’re in good hands with Imperia Media.
We provide an array of professional writing services, including:
- Published articles and press releases
- Writing and development
- Public relations services
- White papers
- Blog writing
- Copy editing
Pointed messaging and eye-catching graphics used consistently throughout company branding and both internal and external marketing campaigns can dramatically improve a company’s value.
The Content Marketing Institute defines content marketing as “a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
- Marketing collateral – including writing, editing and graphic design services for:
- Company brochures
- One-page flyers
- Business cards
- Company newsletters
- Blog writing for company websites and LinkedIn profiles
- Digital media ads (including Facebook and LinkedIn ads)
- Content development
- Audience identification
- Implementation and management of ad performance